Privacy Statement – Application of European Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 and current regulations.
Under the terms of EU Reg. 2016/679, the consent of the legal entity, body, association or similar entity is required, including for the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling or call communication systems without the intervention of an operator and through electronic communications via: electronic mail, fax, messages such as MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) or other type.
Finality and Treatment Method
Data provided by the natural or legal person, entity, association or similar entity and/or acquired:
a) during the request of the first service and/or main service or during the contractual relationship, that is, from the access to the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant applies at the same time as the use of the service provided.
b) in the phase of subsequent request of any additional main and/or additional service or during the contractual relationship will be processed by GTECHNOLOGY SEARCH ORGANISM FOUNDATION, to process the request of the natural person, legal entity, body, association or similar entity and/or for:
1. perform the obligations arising both from the first and any subsequent contract or provision of services, entered into with these or the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant applies at the same time as the use of the service provided
2. to fulfil specific requests prior to the conclusion of the contract to the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant makes a request at the same time as the use of the service provided
3. compliance with legal obligations;
activities connected and instrumental to the management of the contractual relationship, including relations relating to any additional optional services and/or products requested by the natural or legal person, entity, association or similar entity.
For these purposes the conferment of data is necessary. in the absence of the conferment of data, it will not be possible to provide the product and/or service requested.
FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY, may also use, with the consent of the natural person, legal entity, association or similar, the data for participation in quality surveys on the provision of services. The latter, however, will be free not to participate in such investigations and may also object free of charge to the processing of their data for this specific purpose by contacting the aforementioned pro-tempore manager of the processing.
You are also informed that, pursuant to the above rules, the personal data made available to the interested party are: lawfully, fairly and transparently processed; collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the processing is carried out; processed in a way which ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection, by appropriate technical and organisational measures, against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could – through processing and association with data held by third parties – allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
This site/app collects user data in two ways
– Data collected automatically
While browsing Users can be collected the following information that is stored in the log files of the server (hosting) site:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser;
– device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and of exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in aggregated form only. The IP address is used solely for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
– Data voluntarily provided
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as comment services, communication (forms for contact, comment box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
-mobile phone number
– email address
-mac-address of the connected device
1. Categories of data: the writer may process personal and sensitive data, for the purposes of providing the service, which will be communicated and collected in any contracts entered into between the parties, or the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant makes a request at the same time as the use of the service provided
2. Source of personal data: the personal data in the possession of the writer are collected directly from the person concerned when the contract for the supply of services and/or products is drawn up;
3. Data controller: the data controller is FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY, with registered office in via P.P. Pasolini n. 15 – 41123 Modena (MO), with tax code 94166490360 and VAT code 03479750360; tel 059 5966052 e-mail address email@example.com.
4. Purposes of data processing and legal basis: the processing of data, collected and stored in connection with the contract / service, has its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: to respond to requests for information; to provide assistance and support services; to send training, informative and commercial communications; to manage commercial profiling activities through the website;
5. Recipients of the data: within the limits of the purposes of the above mentioned processing, the data collected may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed responsible by the data controller. Your data will not be disclosed in any way. The persons in charge of the processing and the persons in charge of the processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically;
6. Data transfer abroad: Data collected will not be transferred abroad.
7. Storage period: The data collected will be stored for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was processed (“retention restriction principle”, Art. 5 GDPR) or in accordance with legal deadlines. The verification of the obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically. Treatment and storage are carried out at the GTECHNOLOGY RESEARCH ORGANISM FOUNDATION, which availed itself of the professional support of an external professional, specially appointed as DPO, (Data Protection Officer), located on the national territory;
8. Rights of the interested party: the interested party has the right to request the owner of the data processing to access the data concerning him, the rectification or cancellation of the same, the limitation of processing, without prejudice to the possibility of opposing the processing, to request the portability of data, to revoke consent to processing by exercising these and other rights provided for by the gdpr by simple communication to the owner. The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
9. Mandatory or not data conferment: the conferment of data is optional for some cases and for others (such as activation of shipping services and related to the contract, and conclusion of the contract for “services on request” and fulfillment of contractual obligations, administrative and tax, including any verification of your solvency, arising from the existing relationship, including the provision of online services,), mandatory for the purposes mentioned above. Failure to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible for the writer to provide the service and / or product;
10. Consent: consent to the processing of data is given by affixing a special readable signature in the dedicated spaces, or, in the case of online services, in the specific fields of confirmation. The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time;
11. Methods of data processing: the personal data provided by the data subject will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality which inspire the activity of the data controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper, and with any other type of suitable support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR.
Manifestation of Consent to the Processing of Data
II subscribed to in accordance with article 7 of EU Reg. 2016/276 freely gives its consent to the processing of its data for the following purposes:
1. to allow FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY to perform the obligations arising from this contract, or the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant requests at the same time as the use of the service provided, as well as to receive communications of a promotional nature, advertising or commercial and for the direct offer of products or services relating to the actions and promotions of FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY and/or its partners through automated calling systems without or with the intervention of an operator and by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, or other means, as well as through other channels, for statistical and market surveys to measure the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of products or services provided.
2. to allow FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY to perform the obligations arising from this contract, or the services provided by the writer to whom the applicant requests at the same time as the use of the service provided, as well as to receive promotional, advertising or commercial communications and the offer of products or services of third parties, not belonging to the FONDAZIONE ORGANISMO DI RICERCA GTECHNOLOGY , by means of automated calling systems without or with the intervention of an operator and by means of e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS or other messages, as well as through other channels for statistical and market surveys aimed at detecting the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of products or services.
You may contact us if you have any queries or need further information about the contents of this note at the following addresses: ORGANISM FOUNDATION FOR GTECHNOLOGY SEARCH, Modena headquarters, via P. Pasolini 21, Modena (MO) tel 059 5966052 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.